My cousin has started an awesome and informative animal endangerment awareness series called Animals in Action, and the first issue featured red pandas! Go check it out!
Hello, world! I thought I’d got enough opinions from many bloggers and thought it’d better start. After thinking, I thought I should write about red pandas as asked by Mukta in the comments of A New Series. So, here goes! Nononono, but first, a picture….
Isn’t it soo cute?
Red panda fact profile:
- Scientific name: Ailurus Fulgens.
- Also called: Lesser panda, red cat-bear, red bear-cat, firefox.
- Description: It has reddish-brown fur, a long, shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs; it is slightly larger than a domestic cat. It is an endangered species and is a squishy, little omnivore.
- Feeds on: Eggs, insects, birds, bamboo, fruits, roots and small mammals.
- Belongs to: Bear and raccoon family. It is an arboreal animal, which means it spends most of its time on trees, etc.
- Most importantly, why are they endangered?
Interesting question. Well, the reason is…
View original post 548 more words